Welcome

Welcome to "More than Rubies."  This blog is a work in progress, so bear with me.  My heart's desire is to offer practical advice on how to become more like the woman of Proverbs 31 fame, and in doing so to help us all become the women the Lord intends us to be, and become more like Jesus.  This should be the number one goal of all who profess to believe that Jesus is the Christ, the living Son of God. 

Sometimes the posts are spiritual, sometimes they are more on the practical side, but I pray they always encourage.  I have buttons that link to many other blogs that I find encouraging in this area of life, and I hope you will too.  Check them out.  Like my posts, some are spiritual, some are practical such as how to better save or manage money, better homekeeping, etc., and some are simply written by women I feel are inspiring. 

So grab a cup of your favorite warm drink (you'll learn mine is strong, black coffee) and stay for a while.  Oh, and don't forget to comment!  I can't wait to get to know you better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MyPoints.com
Coupons.com