To Answer a Question: Coconut Oil

This is just going to be a quick post about a topic I get asked about a LOT!  I get this question several times a week usually, so I thought this might help.  The question?  "What coconut oil do you use?"  Well, here it is.  I use this! 



Click that pic and you will go straight to Amazon and you can order it from there.  You may find it other places also.  Just for disclosure, this IS my Amazon associate link so I do get a few cents if you happen to buy it after you click here...but I could get that with any brand I send you to.  This is the one I use and I LOVE it!  It is the best value for the price in my opinion and I use a LOT! 

Why do I use this one?  It is unrefined...to the point that I sometimes even find little bits of shell left in it.  What does that mean?  It means a LOT of stuff, but the most important in my opinion is that it has the best smell and taste out there.  There are other unrefined brands that are probably great too, but the question is what do I use...so here it is! 

Feel free to ask questions, and I will post more later about HOW I use it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

MyPoints.com
Coupons.com