Just When I Thought I Had It All Figured Out

I give up!  Lol!  Had a new job, increased hours, fine because my dear daughter loves preschool, then decreased hours so can't pay for preschool and gas, now dear daughter still in preschool and I am hoping I can make enough working at home to keep her there because she loves it so much. 

I have been trying to figure out what the point of the job was anyway.  Did I make a mistake in accepting it or even pursuing it?  I don't think so.  Here is what I have come up with, with some guidance from the Father.  I would never had put her in preschool for more time each day if it were not for that job, and being back in the workforce outside of the home for a short time has reminded me of somethings that will make me more successful working from home.  So here we go again.....do I have it right this time?  Who knows!?  We shall see... in the mean time I better get to work.  Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

MyPoints.com
Coupons.com