The Tables Have Turned

It is a very, very strange feeling.  I have spend my entire mothering career, over six years, striving, worrying, and aching to find away to stay home with my children.  As I said in previous posts, we decided dear daughter should go to preschool at least part-time, but I always knew if income did not support it I could bring her home with me and continue as we were with me working from home.

 Well, the tables have turned.  She loves preschool SO much that I am now looking for a way to keep her in.  My boss at my new job cut my hours.  We apparently miscalculated the amount of work or the time it would take to do the work.  Either way, it means less money.  So, instead of my original plan of if it does not work out we are no worse off than we were before, it is now a mad dash to figure out a way to KEEP her in "daycare." 

I honestly think she would be heartbroken if I took her out.  This is a strange, strange feeling, but she is learning a lot and truly cannot wait to get back each day.  I have to wonder if this is the Lord's way of prompting me to go back to work full-time, but only prayer and time will tell.  It has been a crazy couple of months, but we have definitely had crazier and we are so very blessed.  Praise Jesus for our health and family!




No comments:

Post a Comment

MyPoints.com
Coupons.com