Breaking the Rules and What's to Come

I am breaking a multitude of "rules" with this post.  I am not planning it.  There is no outline, and I am not even typing it in word first and then copying it over.  I am sure I will regret it later.  Not only that, I have a long list of "paying" writing assignments, but I am choosing to write this first.  Why?  I don't know.  I think I just feel this is a ministry that the Lord really wants me to work on in this season.  I am going to try my best to work on making certain this blog is updated at least 2 times per week, starting here and now.

What do I want to do with it.  Well, I want to use it as I have always intended to do.  I want this to be a place of encouragement and practical help in living like the Proverbs 31 Woman.  It is what I have always endeavored to do.  I have prayed since I was very young to be a Godly wife and mother.  I am hoping that by being honest about my failures I will let other women know they are not alone.  Not every mom reads to each of their children individually every day though most of them I would say probably want to.  Not every mom always has all of the laundry folded and put away.  Not everyone mom gets a full hot meal on the table 3 times per day.  Not every mom even gets a shower everyday.  Not every mom has it ALL together.  In fact, I think if we are all honest we will see that NO mom has it all together.  However, with God's help we can strive to do better, glorify Him in it all, and help each other.

I want to share goals, successes, failures, tips that have worked in different seasons of our lives, and I want to hear from you!  I want to know what you want to hear, what has helped you, what you struggle with, and I want us all to share in this ministry of helping each other together. Are you with me?





No comments:

Post a Comment

MyPoints.com
Coupons.com