June Cleaver I Am Not

Oh how I wish I was though... except for the part about not sharing a bed with my husband...but wait... my kids and my new job don't really allow that on a regular basis right now either, lol!  Anyway... do you ever get in a groove and think wow, I have it together right now, only to have your bubble burst in a big, or little way?  When it comes down to it, the little needles pop  a bubble the same as a big one does.  For example, I spent the afternoon preparing a loving meal for my family, complete with homemade rolls and homemade cinnamon rolls for tomorrow morning before Church.  I was feeling quite impressed with my self.  The majority of the house work was done for the week.  La, la, la, la..... Then my husband asked me to please not park so close to the wall in the garage... very nicely, but here it came.  The voice in my head saying "dummy, can't you ever make him happy?"  Then I went to get a cap for my son to wear to the hockey game out of the top of his closet and it hung up and brought a ton of stuff crashing down.  Again," can't you do anything right?:"  Then the self doubt... "did I clean the cabinet good before I kneaded the dough for the cinnamon rolls?  What if the powder from our science project early in the day was spilled?  Will the cinnamon rolls make us sick?"  "You didn't dust today, what were you thinking?' 

That is the devil.  Yes.  I am not saying I shouldn't stop parking too close to the wall, or that I shouldn't have dusted, those are things that need to get done.  But I wasn't exactly lazing around all day either, and I enjoyed time with my family.  Still, he is GOOD at what he does.  I'm worrying about those dang cinnamon roll right now!  Ugh... anyone else ever have times like these? 







No comments:

Post a Comment

MyPoints.com
Coupons.com