The Last Move?

Awhile back I blogged about our many, many moves.  I don't think I finished.  It doesn't matter now.  I truly believe we are where God means for us to be, and I believe we will be here for awhile.  I have no clue if this move will be our last, but I think we will do the majoriy or child raising here.  Why?  Well, for one thing, EVERYTHING I have prayed for, the big one, the main prayer I have had for many, many years has come to fruition here.  "He will give you the desires of your heart."  Yes, I know that does not mean He will give you everything you want, but I have waiting, if not always patiently, for His timing.  I am home with my babies, taking care of them , raising them.  It is NOT everything I thought it would be.  Things are not perfect.  My work has to be done after they go to bed.  This often means I am working into the wee hours of the morning.  The ends are meeting, even overlapping, but the overlap is VERY small.  He knows just how much bad and GOOD we can handly.  I know it sounds strange, but think about it. I have seen in little ways, big ways, and supernatural ways we are to be here in this season of our life.  I hope to post about each one.  For tonight, we are here, I have to get to working, and however difficult it is, working until 2 or 3 a.m., cutting back, whatever, it is waaaaay worth it to be home with my babies, and I will PRAISE HIM for it.... it is the answer to the prayer those closest to me KNOW I have prayed for a very long time.  It is only for a season and very, very worth it.  Thank you sweet Lord!



No comments:

Post a Comment

MyPoints.com
Coupons.com