Covergirl Blast

I got my Covergirl Blast package from BzzAgent today. It included one lip gloss in "Smolder" and one Smokey Shadow Duo in "Citrus Flair." I used them both for the first time this morning. My initial reaction on the lip gloss in "Yay!" I LOVE it. The applicator is different, it fits to your lips better and seems to help avoid smears.:) It is light, smooth, and honestly, I am very picky about lip gloss but this is GREAT.

As far as the eye shadow, I've never been a fan of cream shadow, so I am going to give this a few days to really give a true opinion. The one thing I have noticed is it is MUCH lighter than any cream shadow I have ever used. I can wear it and not feel it on my eyelids, which is a HUGE plus in my book.

I was provided a free sample of this product for review as a BzzAgent, along with coupons to give out. I received no other compensation and all opinions are 100% mine.

2 comments:

  1. I've tried cream shadow before, but prefer the powder. Hope you enjoy the products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from Friday Follow and following you now on GFC as Thrifty Canucks
    Visit my blog and follow if you can, please.

    http://www.thriftycanucks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete