Finally! Some Love from Kraft

So I have been in the group that has been drooling jealously over all the great offers others were getting in their Kraft First Taste account. Recently a ton of people have reported up to 6 freebies including mac-n-cheese, lunchmeat, Kool-aide fiz drops, Crackerfuls, and Digornio. A ton of these are things we purchase either regularly or stock up on when we find a great deal. Well, low and behold, today I logged in, and while I did not have freebies, I had either $1 or $1.50 off of each product. Yay! I do NOT know what changed, but I do know that earlier this week I was chosen to host an Oscar Meyer Thrill of the Grill house party (a Kraft brand), so, another Yay! I don't know why all the love from Kraft all the sudden, but I am sure am happy to accept, lol!

Stay tuned for more on the House Party. I am super excited. It is the Saturday befor Father's Day so I am doing a hot dog Father's Day party for both sides of our families. The dad's included will be my father, my father-in-law, my brother and brother-in-law, and possibly my sister-in-law's brother-in-law. That's a LOT of in-laws. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MyPoints.com
Coupons.com