5 sponges and 2 bags of TGI Fridays chips for $1

This is what I'm talking about. This is the fun stuff:) Today I went to Kroger and got 5 Scotchbrite sponges and 2 big bags (not snack size) of TGI Fridays Potato Skins chips for $1 (plus tax). How? Well, I had printed out 5 $1 off any Scotchbrite product coupons (wish I'd printed more, see why below) and I had 2 $1.50 off TGI Fridays snacks coupons. The single sponges were priced at $1 so I got all five free, and the chips where $1.99 each, so I got them for $.49 each. Awesome, right?

The Scotchbrite coupon has been changed to $1/2, so you won't get them free, but our Walmart has them for $.84 each, so you can stock up for a little of nothing. I linked to the coupon through Deal Seeking Mom (look around her sight, it's great!) here: http://dealseekingmom.com/free-scotch-brite-sponges-with-coupon/. It is a PDF coupon so you can print as many as you like! The TGI Fridays coupon is on coupons.com. I get a TON of coupons from this site and I HIGHLY recommend checking it out as part of your weekly grocery list routine:)

So what about you, have you found any great deals lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

MyPoints.com
Coupons.com