BzzAgent

So, I posted on Facebook that I joined my first BzzAgent campaign and got tons of questions. That means the purpose was acheived... I created Buzz! BzzAgent is a way of advertising by word of mouth through blogs, facebook, twitter, myspace, reviews, etc. You review websites, etc., and sometimes get invited to join ad campaigns to try new products and tell others about them. My first campaign just happens to be a Cover Girl campaign for a new lip gloss and eyeshadow... so, stay tuned for what I think about it! Sounds like fun and I can't wait:)

To check it out yourself visit bzzagent here.

While your here anyway, scroll down the the bottom of the blog and click sign up on the swagbucks widget and start earning all kinds of stuff... just for doing searches that you do anyway! I've already earned gotten $15 in Amazon gift cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MyPoints.com
Coupons.com