What it's all about

Okay, so yes, this is different from the "flip flop" blog. I decided I sometimes wanted to talk about stuff other than the kiddos and the new flip flops I made, lol! I plan for this to be a place to do just that. The title tells more about what I want to talk about than what you may think. I pulled it from Proverbs 31 verse 10 which says "A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies." I don't know about you, but I definitely want to be that, a wife of noble character, a woman of noble character, a human of noble character (not to mention a MOMMY of noble character). But what does that mean? How do we do that? This is going to be a place to ponder such things, to pray about such things, to research and share about such things. I may post a devotional, or a may post a great coupon deal I found! (The Proverbs 31 woman was wise with money, so that has to be PART of being a wife of noble character:) So, won't you join me on this journey? Chime in on the comments, let me know what you think, and please pray! I want this be a place of practical help and encouragement for women in their everyday lives!

1 comment:

  1. What a great topic! I could really use some encouragement in this department. I am not much of a saver. I have a deep desire to spend Christ money the way He intends me to. I can't wait to see what is to come!

    ReplyDelete

MyPoints.com
Coupons.com