Why do I clip coupons

Why do I clip coupons? In a broad since, the more we save, the more we can give. However, there is more to it than that. It is just one small step in striving to be a "Proverbs 31" woman. Coupons allow me to stock up, so we are not caught unprepared, they allow me to me a little more responsible with the resources we've been given, and sometimes they allow me to provide my family with fun stuff that might not otherwise be in our budget:) Just this week I was able to treat Jackson and Aaron to Blue Bunny Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches for FREE! Could I have gotten them anyway, probably, but I doubt I would have... and they tasted so much sweeter to my grown-up man knowing I wasn't irresponsible with our money when I got them:)

Are treats irresponsible? No. I just feel that I should do everything I can to make the most of what we've been given, and this is one way I do it. Plus, it's fun!

God bless,
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment

MyPoints.com
Coupons.com