CSN Stores Review

Okay, so I posted a few weeks ago that I had another outstanding opportunity to work with CSN Stores.  They are a GREAT company, you can find anything you want or need in their 200+ stores, and I plan to shop with them often.  However, you can't win them all.  I order a coffee pot, a Black and Decker SmartBrew 12-cup coffee maker in black, to be exact.  It is a no frills coffee pot, and I knew that when I ordered it.  I simply needed a new coffee pot, and though it would be nice to have a black one that didn't show splatters as much. However, I really cannot recooment this.  It leaks all over my cabinet.  I have to add at least a 1/2 cup more water than I really need to be sure it makes the correct amount of coffee.  At least I can let you know before you make the same mistake.  Unfortunately, we already threw the old one way, so I'll be buying a new coffee pot.  I was really surprised as it got four stars in the on site reviews.  The only negatives were the lack of features and that it was lound during the brewing process.  I can deal with all of that, but it really shouldn't leak.





No comments:

Post a Comment

MyPoints.com
Coupons.com