Mindfield Online

I do have some more substantial posts coming, I promise! Until then, I wanted to post this fun little tidbit about Mindfield Online. If you've been reading this blog for a little while, you know a fun little hobby of mine is earning extra spending money buy doing surveys and testing products. I really do enjoy it, and it doesn't take very much time. I do not have the time for a time consuming hobby.

I'll be honest, when I first joined Mindfield last year, after I was laid off from a full time job, I was hopeful. I got surveys all the time for $5 and up... however, I NEVER qualified. I finally got a couple this year that I qualified for that paid $1 each. They lowered their required balance to cash out to $5, so I was hopeful again. Nine months later I had $3, lol! Sooo, I wasn't too hopeful again, and I never got the big survey offers anymore. That is, until earlier this week. I got a $3 survey, and at the end they told me they were gonna send me a product to test. So, I am really, really excited again. I will finally be able to cash out, and I get to test something. Also, typically with these companies, once you get to the point where they are sending you the "good ones", and they see that you are going to participate, you get more and better offers. We shall see. If you enjoy that sort of thing, go sign up, and to give a little extra security that you will get mostly surveys you qualify for, fill out the questionnaires. That way they are more likely to send you surveys that relate to interests you have and you are more likely to qualify for the ones that you get. That part can take a little time, but you do not have to do it all at once and it really helps. I will say that they are VERY slow in crediting your account, but it has FINALLY paid off. Maybe it will for you too:)
Check it out here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

MyPoints.com
Coupons.com