Family Fun and Fiscal Resposibility

I want to give my kids all kinds of experiences... ball games, amusement parks, etc. I know, I know, these things are NOT what is important, but they are fun and just as our Heavenly Father wants to give us good gifts, we want to give good gifts to our children. However, these things do not often fit into our budget. Enter Groupon...
I have not had much luck with them in the past, so I haven't really said much about them. At first they didn't include areas close to me, and when they did add new cities, there wasn't much relevant to me and my family. (Which, by the way, you should check them out, here, if you haven't in awhile, they recently added new cities.) The deal I got in my inbox this morning was an AWESOME deal on tickets to a home game for our state's minor league baseball team. It includes 2 reserved seats, 2 hot dogs, and a personalized score board message for $10! Yes, that is $10 total, not per person. It is a savings of 52%. What a GREAT father and son bonding experience!

Thanks Groupon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

MyPoints.com
Coupons.com