Earn cash and prizes online with SWAGBUCKS


I discovered Swagbucks just a few short months ago and it is by far the BEST way I have found to supplement my income online. Seriously ya'll, you CANNOT beat this. I personally choose to use it to supplement my "gift" fund. Here is the lowdown. You earn swagbucks by searching online as you normally do. The way I do this is I "search" through swagbucks for any website I would normally visit (facebook, yahoomail, etc.), as well as for any other searches I need to do. Randomly, I win a few here and a few there. You can also earn through special offers, surveys, and some other ways. Then you cash them in. You can cash in for all sorts of stuff, but the best deal by far is the $5 Amazon gift card for 450 swagbucks. I have only been using Swagbucks for 3 or 4 months and I have already earned enough for $30 in Amazon cards. You can use these to stock up on gifts for kids birthday parties, Mother's Day, Father's Day, or whatever! It's free money! For 700 you can get $5 in paypal cash, which might work better for some. The point is, it is money for doing what you already do EVERYDAY! Check out Swagbucks today! I promise you will NOT be sorry:)

2 comments:

  1. Wow,nice, one of the best read posts so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! Do you know something about getting paid for reading articles? Is it possible to earn prizes online? Thanks for your advice!

    ReplyDelete

MyPoints.com
Coupons.com