I LOVE doing these. I really enjoy meeting new friends and finding new blogs to follow. Of course it is always exciting when someone decides they want to follow me as well:) So click the button above to find out how to join in the "Social Parade." If you are here from Social Parade, look around. I'm new to this, but I'm loving it. I try to add one or two posts a week. Sometimes they are deals, sometimes they are random thoughts. Mainly I am trying to create a place to gather resources to help us in our journey to be "noble women" in the footsteps of the Proverbs 31 woman. Also, a place for us to discuss ways to do this, and just to "do" the Christian life together:) Ways to have fun, be the wives and moms our families need us to be, and most of all, be the women God has called us and created us to be!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I am your newest follower from social parade!!! You can come check me out too @

    http://coutureunraveled.blogspot.com/

    Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower, I love love your blog name!!



    www.sharingthepagesoflife.com
    www.enoughtoliveextratogive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

MyPoints.com
Coupons.com