What's for Breakfast?


One thing I have struggled with in managing the home God blessed us with is providing breakfast for my family. Sure, we do cereal, frozen pastries, even frozen biscuits and sausage, and these are GREAT. But sometimes I feel they need ( deserve) something a little more special. Well, RecipeLion is offereing a free ecookbook download filled with easy breakfast recipes. I had never used RecipeLion before, but since I collect recipes, I thought I would check it out. I will definitely be going back and I am super excited about "29 Easy Breakfast Recipes." I am sure my family will be too:)

2 comments:

  1. I am so not a fix-breakfast kinda mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have toast and fruit most of the time. Sometimes I make eggs. We're trying to be healthier these days.

    ReplyDelete

MyPoints.com
Coupons.com