Her Husband Lacks Nothing of Value....

Yes, it really does say that. The Proverbs 31 Woman has a husband who lacks nothing of value... because she is a helpmate to him as God created her to be. I really struggle with this. My husband lacks lots of "value." It may be clean towels one week, or it may be a home cooked supper one night. Most recently it is a deer feeder. Do you know what that is? It is something you put in the woods that throws deer corn around to encourage the deer to come eat there. My husband is a hunter you see. He recently went to check his feeder and discovered it wasn't working properly. He took the motor out, sent it back to the company and they fixed it. We got it back Monday. He set it on the bar. Yesterday I got in my new crockpot from CSN Stores to review. I set it on the bar and could not get it out of the box, so I turned it over. That is when I heard it... the crash. The deer feeder motor hit the floor. It is gone... he is ordering a new one as we speak. Not very careful or frugal of me. He took it like a champ, and I am thankful we have the funds to replace it, but I am un-naturally accident prone and it gets very frustrating sometimes. All the minor car accidents, bills paid to the wrong people, keys locked in the car, etc., etc., etc., gets very old for everyone, but no one more than me. How do I deal with it? I just try to remember, even when no one else does, I am fearfully and wonderfully made! Then I continue to try to be the helpmate to my husband I was created to be.



1 comment:

  1. Bummer about the feeder. At first I thought it was going the be the crock pot! But at least he loves you enough to not a huge deal.

    ReplyDelete

MyPoints.com
Coupons.com